Written Assessment Details for the Academic Year 2020-21
The written assessment for students will be held on Sunday, 2 February 2020 at the school premises.
All students have to report between 8:30 am and 8:45 am for the written assessment.
|Classes II to V||9:00 am to 11:00 am|
|Classes VI to IX and XI||9:00 am to 12:00 noon|
- Parents/ Guardians will not be allowed into the exam venue.
- Parents can pick up and drop their wards only at the front gate.
- Students have to bring the admit slip and the required stationery for the written assessment.
- Smart watches, Mobile phones, calculators or any other gadgets are strictly not allowed.
- Admissions are granted only against the vacancies that are available.