Subject to change due to the current pandemic situation
Written Test Details
Students who appear for the written test will be tested based on logical, analytical, application
and general knowledge questions, which are age appropriate, of the subject concerned.
For the selected students, there will be an interview with the Chairman / Principal.
The originals have to be submitted for verification during the interview.
To have an effective teaching learning process, we maintain limited class strength. Considering the limited number of seats available, it is expected that those who seek admission will realize and understand the constraints the institution faces. The disappointment of not getting admission should not become a matter of unhappiness among parents.
Admissions to Classes 2 to 8 and 11 are finalized based on the performance in the written test conducted in the month of Jan/Feb. Normally some classes will have no vacancies at all.
Exerting any influence for admission directly or indirectly will be a disqualification.
- Students applying for Classes 2 to 7 are tested in:
- 1) English
- 2) Mathematics
- Duration of Test : 3 Hours
- 3) Kannada
- 4) Hindi
- Students applying for Classes 8 are tested in:
- 1) EnglishDuration of Test : 3 Hours
- 2) Mathematics
- 3) Hindi or Kannada
- 4) Sanskrit or French
- Students applying for Class XI Science Stream will be tested in English,
Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Duration of test will be for 3 hours.
- Students applying for Class XI Commerce Stream will be tested in English, Mathematics, Commercial Aptitude and Economics. 3 hours.
- Students applying for Class XI Humanities Stream will be tested in English, Political Science, History and Economics. Duration of test will be for 3 hours.